We know that managing a lunch fundraising program is time consuming and can be stressful to organize.
Which is why we’ve partnered with Lunchbox. With Lunchbox you get a full-service, online ordering solution that simplifies the entire process. Your program is managed from start to finish by a dedicated team.
It’s a lunch program that does it all – so you don’t have to. It frees up 5+ hours per week to allow you to focus on other fundraising initiatives for your school.
- Time savings of 5 hours or more per week
- Meals that arrive in a grab-and-go format labeled by student and organized by classroom
- A way to earn fundraising dollars with every item sold
- ‘Give A Lunch’ feature so that every student can participate
- Easy, one-stop shopping for parents/guardians who can order meals for all their children at once
- The most secure ordering & payment solution on the market (PCI DSS Level 1 certified)
- Nut-free, allergy-aware meals prepared under strict food handling protocols
- A customer support team that cares deeply and ensures your program runs smoothly
- No setup or registration fees
Best of all, we’ve negotiated an exclusive offer for ASCA members who sign up for Lunchbox. You’ll earn a $150* credit to your Lunchbox fundraising account after 6 continuous months of activation.
Sign up for a webinar to learn more!
The Lunchbox Team will be holding informational sessions for ASCA members starting early September. Click here to select a date and register.
Get started today!
To get started now, sign up here. You’ll complete a short form and a Lunchbox Program Consultant will touch base in 24 hours or less to discuss next steps and answer any questions you might have.
*Terms and conditions apply.